Friday, February 17, 2012

#22 Get A Tattoo


Whether you are a fan of tattoos or not, the adrenaline thrill of getting one has got to be pretty cool.

Date Completed: January 3rd, 2012


You Won't Do It
As many of you know, my goal for 2012 was to cross my first 10 items off my list. What better way to start than with one I could do right at home? I called up the artist shop that had taken care of my sister's tattoos in the past and with an appointment set, headed over to do the deed. My sister came with me, and although I wasn't very nervous to begin with, it was still a lot less painful than I had expected.

Update: Many of you have been asking about the meaning of the tattoo, "You Won't Do It". To those of you who are my college friends in South Carolina, you know the meaning of the words all too well. Among our close knit group, the four words are more than a simple dare to complete any dask- they are a dare to live life to its' full extent at every possible moment. What better way to start the journey towards completing my life goals than with a reminder to do just that?

No comments:

Post a Comment