Tuesday, June 19, 2012

#35 Live On Another Continent


If only an adventure of a lifetime could be summarized in one post.

Date Completed: Early 2012

The People Make the Experience

Home Sweet Home in Jonkoping, Sweden

As many of you know, for the last six months I moved from South Carolina to Sweden to study and immerse myself in a completely different cultural experience. I've been getting a lot of beef from friends and family for not updating this list item sooner, but I wanted to wait until after the whole experience had time to set in before finally crossing off the list item. This item was unique in that not only did I accomplish a major life goal, but my life was truly and completely changed because of it. The hundreds of amazing, wonderful people I met opened my eyes to the world, and the handful I became extremely close with made this experience one of the best of my entire life. I could ramble on and on within this post about everything from dogsledding to Ikea to HV71 hockey games, but I'd probably bore you with hours of details. Feel free to comment or come buy me a beer if you want to hear any and all stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment